Veterinary Surgery Services
Our facilities are equipped with modern anesthesia medication, monitoring equipment, and surgical equipment. Each patient receives an individualized plan, including pain control. Additionally, each of our patients is monitored by a trained staff member at all times while under anesthesia. Finally, they are wrapped in warming blankets throughout surgery and recovery to make their stay with us as comfortable as possible. We try to take away at least some of the fear everyone has with surgery. We also understand that other facilities may perform veterinary surgery at a steeply discounted rate, but we strongly urge you to ask if they provide the individualized care you expect with each procedure.
Our Trained Medical Staff
With multiple doctors on staff, we can perform most surgeries. When the veterinarian you have bonded with can, they will perform the surgery. There are times when another veterinarian in our hospital system is better equipped to perform the surgery and a team approach will be most beneficial to your pet. When our team can not provide the services you require, we have several specialty hospitals we can refer you to. Whatever is necessary to help achieve the best outcome is what we will do.
Some of the procedures we perform include:
- Eyelid surgery / Eye surgery
- Skin surgery / Tumor removal
- Intestinal / stomach surgery
- Bladder surgery / Urethral surgery (including P.U. surgery)
- Ear surgery (We do not perform ear cropping, nor do we recommend cropping)
- Knee surgery (anterior/cranial cruciate ligament rupture)
- Kneecap surgery (medially luxating patella)
- Oral surgery (dental, mouth tumors, gum repair, root canal, etc)
- Limb fracture repair (bone plating / internal fixator)
- Hip surgery (FHO / Femoral Head & Neck Ostectomy)